Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Classes - Day 1

So today was the first day of classes. I can't believe I'm already half way done...it's crazy. I no longer have any core classes to take..woohoo! All fun stuff now :) So I was able to add my fifth class, but my schedule is crazy! I have Computer Applications in Kinesiology at 8am, and I can hardly understand the professor, but it's basic Word Processor stuff. Then I have like a 45 minute break and then Introduction to Sociology at 10am, so I can decide if I maybe want to change my major to Sociology. That prof is pretty bland it seems. Then an hour break followed by Motor Development at 12pm which should be fun besides the going into a local school part, but the prof seems pretty cool, young guy. Then a three hour break and Exercise Psychology at 4pm. This is the one class I was really worrying about for this semester, because of Intro to Psychology last semester, but it sounds like alot of fun, its something that interests me, and the professor is really sweet. A younger woman, very into this field, and she's due the week of finals. It was a great day, I'm very much looking forward to this semester so far, just too many breaks maybe. But almost all my classes in one set of days. One more class that's Tuesday and Thursday nights. And then on Friday, I don't have the 8am or 4pm class, so it's an easy day, and probably won't work either job on Fridays, so it's a down day basically which will be gerat! More on classes tomorrow after I've been, but so far so good :)

No comments: