Saturday, April 24, 2010
Is Something in the Air?
These past few days have been interesting. I'm not sure what's going on, if something is, but last night my parents and I went to my cousins baseball game, then we got dinner together. But then today was even weirder, I got home from work and my run and I went to see what my dad was up to and then I was about to wash my car and he came and helped me, so we washed and waxed my car and topped off some fluids and some paint chips on the hood together and then I got us lunch, and it was good time, but it's kind of weird that we are getting to spend more time together and it's ended being good time. It's kind of new to me, and I wonder what is making such a change, and is something is in the air (just kidding about that, kind of). But anyway, part of me loves the change, and part of me wonders what is causing these changes, and part of me is worried that I will get "sucked in" if you will because it's the kind of time and relationship I have longed for, but also kind of feel like it's a little late for in a sense. I still want that kind of relationship, but I don't want it to allow me to go back on decisions I have made or to change where I am headed and taking my life, because I don't think that's a good idea, but maybe I'm wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment