Here's the newest song, written for an amazing family after an awesome conversation with the mom. Let me know your thoughts! Enjoy :)
You've got a safe palce,
right here with us.
Where we love you,
no matter what.
It's a safe place, and a safe home,
always and forever.
Everytime you leave my presence,
I pray for your safety.
I wonder how many people will laugh,
will make fun, or hurt you,
cause I wanna protect you.
You've got a safe place to come back to.
A safe home, where we love you.
I don't want you to get hurt my dear,
but sometimes it's outta my control.
But you can always know when you come back home,
that I love you and I care.
I hope I've taught you how to make good decisions,
to think about your future.
Now all I can do is sit right here,
and wait for what you choose.
But when you come home after school,
you're coming to this safe palce.
I'm always gonna be by your side,
And your always gonna be my baby.
And dear, you've got a safe place, a safe home.
This is your safe place. This is your safe home.
And in the morning your startin' school.
It's the next chapter in your life.
It makes me sade that your growin' up,
but you're always my precious girl.
You might get to big for my lap,
but you're never to big for my heart,
and baby there's always a safe place,
back here in this safe home.
Cause this is your safe place. And this is your safe home.
This is your safe place. This is your safe home.
This is your safe place. And this is your safe home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment