Friday, May 15, 2009

My Super Amazing Second Family

Today I got to hang out with my super amazing and awesome mentor/2nd mom and family. It was absolutely amazing. We got to go on a picnic, and enjoy each other's company and the amazing weather, and throw a football, and climb a tree, and listen to stories on the way to the park. It was so fun and so amazing and I am so truly blessed to have them in my lives and to get to experience family with them. There are times that are harder than others, but man the good times are SOOOOO worth everything else. And there are times where I totally feel like I'm just some outsider looking in, and there are times like today where it totally feels like family and like I'm a part of such an amazing family, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my second family through the hard times and the bad times and especially the good times. They are the bestest, all the way down to the four year old and one year old. I can't imagine life without them after the past like ten months. Thank you for everything you do in my life and all that you are. You guys truly are a blessing and I love you all a ton!!! :D

No comments: