Sunday, August 23, 2009
Children's Church
So today I went to help out with children's church for our church and I wasn't really sure what to expect. We weren't in their normal location and so that probably factored into how it was and sometimes they have live music and sometimes they do video/iTunes/YouTube style worship, and so basically there are many factors into what any given Sunday at children's church will look like, but this week it was iTunes/YouTube worship and not at the Clubhouse at the Apartment complex, it was off location. It was very neat. I am super glad I went, and now I am praying about what to do and whether or not I want to continue with it and be a part of the children's ministry team. It's definitely something I'm interested in, although I don't know that I would ever want to teach if that came up, but I just want to make sure I can fully commit to it, especially time-wise before I do so. But it was fun and I really enjoyed it and could see myself working with the kids every weekend :) We have some of the coolest and most interesting kids at our church, I love it and I love the diversity in the group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment