Tuesday, October 06, 2009

State Fair

I got to go to the state fair this weekend with some awesome 2nd family, it was absolutely amazing and I totally loved it. I think if it hadn't been rainy and therefore there had been more people there it would've been exactly what I expected, but even without all the people I expected it still was very much what I expected. We had some amazing corn dogs and saw some neat cars and a really cool dog show and fed some animals. It was such a blessing and experience for me and I'm so glad I got to do it with my amazing 2nd family. They introduce me to so many new things, it's really fun. I love to get to experience life with them. The state fair, and Dallas, and some of their friends and family, and best of all the potentially most amazing pizza place I've had, Campisi's. Such an amazing trip. I will try to put up some pictures soon. I love my awesome 2nd family and their willingness to live life with me. Thank you guys!! :D

No comments: