Friday, November 13, 2009

Birthday

So I had a really awesome birthday and I just want to thank everyone that played a role in that, especially my mentor/2nd family. I had breakfast with my parents at Egg & I, which was delicious, I really enjoyed that. Then I went to school, which as usual was boring, but I saw some awesome friends throughout. Then my manager texted me and told me not to come in, just to have a great day, so that was nice to not have to work. Then the best part of all, I got to go over to my 2nd family's and have an amazing home cooked dinner, which consisted on my favorites: broccoli, carrots, couscous, sourdough bread, an awesome cake, and the best part of all, some cilantro chicken....SOOOOO AMAZING!!! Then we had cake and opened gifts, and P even invited some amazing girls. I absolutely love all my presents from everyone, but best of all is this sweet hand made picture collage that P made me with pictures of me and the family. It's absolutely beautiful and such a great reminder of their love for me and just an encouragement everytime I look at it. So creative and amazing. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mentor/2nd family and amazing friends in my life. Thank you everyone with making my birthday so wonderful! Love you all :D

No comments: