So the past week since school started and I got the car, I have enjoyed everything. I love the car. I love my classes and my professors. The topics of my classes are awesome, while some are not at all what I expected (Sociology and talking about suicide the first day, and my Computer Applications where we typed up and changed everything to make our typed version look like an identical copy of what our professor handed us). I have gotten to hang out with awesome people, help build a playset, learn some guitar chords, and learn to kind of somewhat begin to trust people. The coolest thing about all of this is it meant building new relationships and growing in them. How you can possibly build and already be growing in a relationship in a weeks time is beyond me, but it has happened, and despite not liking to be at odds with people and not liking to open up to people, it has been very refreshing. While some were not so refreshing and glamorous, it is ok. By these new friendships I am also learning way more about God, which is my totaly goal in life right now, to learn more about Him so in turn I can glorify Him with my life and do it in the right ways. And the cool part about the stuff I'm learning and talking about and going through, I'm starting to see that I can look at and talk through how God is using situations, and that to me is so awesome!
YAY for new friendships and safe people and for not running away :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're the best sweet friend.
Post a Comment