Monday, September 15, 2008

What A Friend I Have In You

What a friend I have in new friends. The Borski family, from the church I have been going to, is absolutely amazing. They are so welcoming and caring. I can't explain it, and half the time i can't even understand it, but I trust it. And when I do see it and understand it, it's SO wonderful and such a good feeling to know they care and treat me like family. It's been really great to be able to hang out with them and be treated like family and experience new things. I am so much happier and my life is fuller knowing them. And I have learned so much talking with Page, and even learned some guitar from Dave. I've even learned stuff from Elizabeth and James, their kids, which is super awesome too. Thanks so much for everything you all have done for me. Thanks to your kids for letting me hang out and play with them too. They rock and are such awesome little kids. Love you guys, my second family.

1 comment:

Page said...

:) Thanks sweet friend. We love you too!