Wow! It's been a long time since I said I was changing up my blog and still failed to keep up with it. So now, instead of having expectations for myself and this blog, I'm going to keep it simple. I've been a Christian for a few years now, and while my heart feels on fire and has felt that way for a while, my actions have not proven/shown that, and now it's time for change! I'm not sure what this change will look like, but I know that right here today, right now, I am committing to God, myself, my family and friends, and you readers that I am going to stop going through the motions and put my hearts feelings into action, I am going to live for God like never before. And this blog is going to be step number one. Wether it's about prayer I have or that have been answered, what I've read in my daily reading and thoughts on it, my daily life and what I'm doing to live for God, or just my story in pieces shared in order to share God's mercy, grace, and love, I will write on here at least every other day. If you know me and I haven't been writing feel free to command me to do so. And if you know me and see in life or you read on here and think I am going through the motions at any point then please tell me what's up. If you ever have questions or prayer requests or need any help with anything leave a comment or email me. Over the next few blogs I will share some of my story as well as my desires and goals in this change and where I feel God is leading.
I love you all, even if I don't know you.
A new friend shared with me her favorite verse which says "You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment