So I'm finding blogging every other day to be a challenge. Especially in terms of what to blog about. I have ideas and thoughts that are half formed and then I think about what did I do or read today and how does that relate to God or tie into my walk.
So, the Bible talks about how our body is a temple. I believe that partially means we should treat our body well. One means of doing this is exercise. Since getting this new job at a fitness club, I get a free membership and have tried to workout after work each day. It doesn't happen how or as often as I'd like but today it did. I saw a class on water jogging and it sounded really neat. The class is at 930 and I get off at 6 so I wasn't staying awake for it but I decided I wanted to try water jogging. I finally had my swimsuit and tried it today and I think I'm in love! It felt soooooo good. My legs were sore in an amazing way. I can't wait to go again tomorrow.
What kind of exercise do you enjoy?
"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" 1 Corinthians 6:19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment