I'm going to take two posts to talk about prayer in my life. Today I just want to show you what I've started. I am kind of re-doing, I need some new pictures of some people, but this is what I have so far.
This is my "prayer line". Basically I have these pictures that help remind me to pray for certain people, places, or things. Under the pictures of the people are lists of things they would like prayer for. The goal is to update those lists monthly if there are new things those people want prayer for. As well, to change the place that is being prayed for regularly. Right now I'm praying for Guatemala because I had this picture already printed from my trip there a few years back. Definitely a place I would love to go back to at some point. I also have myself on the line because I think it is important to pray for ourselves, and a lot of time that is hard. if you would like to be put on my "prayer line" please let me know :D
Next time I will go more into the details of the role prayer has had in my life and how I got where I am with prayer.
"pray without ceasing" 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment